Thursday, June 4, 2015

Photo Diary: Stay at the Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel

room photos of the renaissance pittsburgh hotel
The Renaissance Pittsburgh invited me to stay last week! I had so much fun during the week. I had never stayed at the Renaissance Pittsburgh before, so this was a real treat! The beds were huge and beyond cozy! 

If you are unfamiliar with Pittsburgh, the hotel is located in a prime location in downtown Pittsburgh. It is on sixth street, next to the Byham Theatre in the Cultural District. It is just steps away from the Roberto Clemente Bridge, which is blocked off for those walking over to the Pirate game.

photos of PNC Park from the Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel
I had two huge windows in my room with amazing views. On the night that I checked in, there was a Pirate game going on right across the river. I had a nice view of the gorgeous stadium! 







One night, we headed to Braddock's Streetside Grille located in the lobby of the hotel (I wore this dress, under $100!). They do #WhiskeyWednesdays where you can taste a flight for a set price, but also offer other amazing cocktails and a fun menu of all sorts of foods. We tried a variety of cocktails and snacked on the fries with garlic aioli. Yum! 



I work downtown, so it was so nice to be able to walk a few blocks to work... and enjoy a delicious room service breakfast each morning before work! Not to mention, the spacious desk was parked right in front of one of the massive windows, so I had an amazing view of the city and the rivers/bridges while I blogged each night! Fun fact about Pittsburgh: we have more bridges than Venice Italy! They also had a wine/cockail cart that came around to the rooms and offered snacks and cocktails! It was so neat and such a fun surprise! 

The Renaissance Pittsburgh lobby was once home to a famous nightclub, heaven, and I'm so excited to be attending their event where they turn the lobby back into the nightclub it once was! It'll be neat to see a part of Pittsburgh's history! Have you stayed at the Renaissance Pittsburgh? If you are ever visiting, I highly recommend it! A big thank you to the Renaissance Pittsburgh for having me and providing a wonderful stay; I am so proud of my city and all that it has to offer! Have a fabulous day! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are all amazing! I've only been to Pittsburgh a couple times, but this post makes me want to go back to explore more!!
xoxo,
Allie
allaboutaph.blogspot.com

Erin said...

What an awesome hotel! I would love to stay there the next time I'm in Pittsburgh!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure