Saturday, June 6, 2015

Saturday Shopping




I have another week where I've actually found a bunch of things I like, which is good! I have a few trips coming up and I have been looking for some cute things for that. I just got this dress and I think it will be the perfect beach dress. 

I just recently picked up a few new-to-me products at Target.  If you follow me on Snapchat (SummerWind41490), then you already got a brief run down. The first is this John Frieda Sheer Blonde go blonder shampoo... I'd also like to note that I thought I was buying a shampoo and conditioner but accidentally got two shampoos. Oops. I've used it for about 3 washes now and haven't really noticed any difference, but it smells nice. 

I also picked up this maximum strength acne medication. I, unfortunately, get zits very easily whenever I am stressed out. I've been to the dermatologist a dozen times and they've prescribed me various things.... but I swear, nothing works better than this $4 gel from Target. I put it on my snapchat and saw a ton of screenshots of this, so I figured I would let everyone know! 

I got this dress recently and it has quickly become a go-to in my closet. It's dressy because of the lace, but the shift style of the dress makes it really easy to throw on. I love the collar which adds some interest. More photos to come of this dress, but thought I'd feature it now in case sizes start selling out. It's under $100, so I definitely think it's a good buy. I am wearing a size small and I think it runs true to size. 

This weekend I am headed to Pittsburgh's Annual Arts Fest. It's a 10 day festival located in downtown Pittsburgh. It's a lot of fun to see all of the art, performances, vendors, and delicious food. If you are in the Pittsburgh area, I definitely recommend checking it out. Have a fabulous day! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I will definitely have to try that acne creme! I'm like you and tend to get zits here and there when I'm stressed. No fun!
Love the dress, too!
xoxo,
Allie
allaboutaph.blogspot.com

Erin said...

So many pretty shoes! Happy weekend!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Marcelle said...

The John Frieda works. Highlights brunette also! You'll see the difference in a week or two.

MouseClark said...

Try using the John Frieda spray too, it works quicker than the shampoo.

Stella Cadente said...

So pretty! I love it, as always!

xx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure