}
Home     About     Contact     shop     Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017     shop my outfits     disclosure                             

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Leather Moto Jacket



Badgley Mischka 'Samara' Leather Jacket with Genuine Shearling

Just popping in to let you know that this jacket I got last season is on sale and $200 off at that! It was one of my splurges and not something I normally gravitate to, but I found myself wearing it so much and receiving a lot of compliments! Have a fabulous day! 

7 comments:

Erin Fairchild said...

Beautiful! I love that jacket!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Allie Harris said...

I love that jacket! It adds the perfect bit of edge to a classy outfit!
xx
Allie
allaboutaph.blogspot.com

Zoe said...

Beautiful coat! <3

Anonymous said...

The jacket in the Norstrom photo doesn't show the pockets on the front- is it the same one?

Anonymous said...

I love the flats you are wearing with this outfit. Are they the Channel two tone flats? Can you tell us where you purchased them?

Anonymous said...

I love the flats you are wearing with this outfit. Where did you get them? Are they the Channel two tone flats?

Lourina McQ said...

I live in the Mid Atlantic states; how warm is this jacket?