Friday, July 31, 2015

Pleat Hem Top + White Pants + Jack Roger Sandals







First, I have to say HAPPY FRIDAY! Can you tell I'm excited? I've literally been counting down the days, 1. because I'm headed on vacay, and 2. this week has been insane at work... so so so busy! Glad to finally get a break (and SLEEP IN!!). 

Anyways, my sister, Callie, wanted to go grab ice cream last night... I (stupidly) went and put on white pants... because there's always a higher than average chance I spill when I am in white. Luckily, there were no spills involved! 

I was sitting in my freezing cold office, so I actually was glad to have this top on all day. This is a little 'trendier' and younger of a style than I normally go for, but the chiffon layer of ruffle really caught my eye. I think it'll be fun with skinny black pants and flats for work in the fall and winter. The back adds a really unique and flirty touch. It's under $60 and offered in several different color combos. It runs big. I am in an XS, and usually wear a small in most tops. 

We all know my obsession over these pants. They have a classic 5 pocket design like denim, but the material is like a stretchy chino. Not to mention, they are not see through at all and so comfortable! 

Today I am headed to Georgia to the lake! I am so excited to be with family and friends for a super fun and relaxing vacation. Be sure follow along via Instagram and Snapchat (SummerWind41490) to keep up! I'll have scheduled posts all next week per usual, but I won't be checking in here on the blog or e-mail as much as usual, so see you on Insta! Have a fabulous day! 


5 comments:

Erin said...

You look super cute! I love the all-light look on you!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Jasmine Riel said...

I love that top! I'd totally rock it all year round! You look awesome :)

thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the all white look! You have such great style-but I find it odd that your toes are always chipped.

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Thanks, anonymous. Sorry I'm not perfect :) I get a mani/pedi every 2 weeks and that's the best I can do.. And actually, my polish isn't chipped in these phot

Yousbae37 said...

In love with your blog.
Beautiful pics and lovely colours!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure