Monday, August 10, 2015

Ikat Maxi









I had been eyeing this maxi for a while and when it arrived, I couldn't have been more pleased. What I look for in a maxi is mostly stylish comfort and this is just that! It's flattering and brushes the body in all the right spots, making it effortless and not frumpy. 

If you can't tell, I'm a blue fan. Navy is my favorite color, but I tend to go for any and all shades of blue. This is one shade I don't think I have in my closet at all. It's almost a periwinkle or dusty royal shade. I love it and the ikat print makes it perfect for the last few weeks of summer! 

I wore this while at the lake last week and it was wonderful. I actually ended up wearing it a few times because it was so comfortable and just the right amount of dressy for anything we might have done. It was also really great to throw on over my bathing suit and run to Ingles, Starbucks or the spa!  If you are wondering about fit, it runs true to size. I am wearing a size small. Have a fabulous day! 

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Love that dress!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Erin said...

Stunning! I love that maxi!!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Paddling In Pearls said...

Beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful vacation!

Anonymous said...

That dress looks like it was made for you.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure