Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ralph's Coffeeshop





Every time I head to New York for fashion week, I go with an absolutely packed schedule. While it's fun, it's oftentimes exhausting, too. This time, I made a point to spend some fun 'touristy' time with my BFF Eugenia, who lives there! 

We strolled up 5th Avenue on Monday morning and headed to Ralph's. I had been wanting to go since it had opened. The photos I had seen on instagram and in magazines, really sold me. While a lot smaller than I had imagined, it did not disappoint. 

The green and white color scheme was clean and inviting, not to mention, the tiled floor, marble tables and cappuccino art was an instagrammer's heaven. The cappuccino's were one of the best I've ever had. I think that is partially because I always order skim milk, but this time, I figured go big or go home and let them use whole milk. Every sip was incredible... I almost ordered a second! 

It's on the second floor of the Ralph Lauren flagship, it's actually kind of hidden! 

Ralph's Coffeeshop 
711 5th Avenue, NY, NY 
Corner of 55th and 5th

It doesn't have much in regards to food. Scone and muffins, but that's it. So afterward, we walked to Maison Kayser (my favorite) in Columbus Circle. It was such a picture perfect morning. The weather could not have been more perfect and the walk along Central Park South was gorgeous. Have you been? Have a fabulous day! 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds lovely! It's awesome that you were able to carve out some time to be a little less structured (which we all need, from time to time!)

Sarah
Sweet Spontaneity

Erin said...

Beautiful coffee!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Lauren said...

That coffee shop looks so beautiful, but then again everything Ralph Lauren has a hand on is beautiful!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure