Friday, September 11, 2015

White Blazer and LBD Shift under $50

little black dress and white blazer and mansur gavriel tote




 White Blazer// Black Shift Dress (under $50, comes in many colors!)
Mansur Gavriel Tote (similar)// Sunglasses// Pumps (similar)



I've never owned a white blazer before. Just recently I stumbled upon this blazer, tried it on and fell in love. It's great for the transitional season we are in and I felt that it could be appropriate for both work and play. Not to mention, it is well under $100, which is a great buy for a blazer!

Another item well under $100... even under $50 is this very simple black shift dress. It's a total basic, very flattering for most body types as well as being budget friendly. I have worn this so many times. From work, to out at bars at night, to casual weekend errands, this is basically a closet necessity. As for sizing, it runs true to size, maybe a touch big. I am in a small and there's plenty of room to spare... I probably could have sized down to an xs, but I like the more shape-less look. I also love that it comes in so many colors. There is a perfect Kentucky blue for my sister Callie to wear to football games with her cowboy boots!

The pumps I am wearing are hands down one of my favorite pairs I've ever owned. I've had them for a few years now and just recently got them back from the cobbler. I wore them so much, the heel needed repaired, and they badly needed cleaned. They are a collection piece, so they were pricey, but so well worth it. I also linked a similar pair for much less! I'm saving up for tan suede, next! Have a fabulous day! 

2 comments:

Erin said...

That dress is gorgeous on you!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Haley A. said...

That dress looks amazing on you! Love the Kentucky Wildcat shoutout at the end- as a fellow Cat its always fun to see your references to Keeneland and UK blue clothing. Have a great weekend! xo

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure