Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sale Alert: Tory Burch Private Sale



The Tory Burch Private Sale has arrived! It's live through Monday, but I recommend shopping ASAP. I just combed through the sale and it looks like a lot of sizes and pieces are out of stock already! 

Scroll through my favorite picks above. I love that a lot of the accessories are super affordable. You can see which one I chose to pick up to give as gifts to friends and family around the holiday in the comments below each item. Have a fabulous day! 

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love everything!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Sally said...

so tempting!

goroyals83 said...

Thanks for the heads up about the sale! I ordered the Reva flats--finally! :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure