Monday, November 2, 2015

Fall Outfit ft. Barrington Gifts Monogrammed St. Anne Tote

preppy fall outfit idea


Barrington Gifts Monogrammed St. Anne tote





I love a good shirtdress and this one is no exception. I wear shirt dresses year round, but this one, in particular, is made from two layers of flannel, so it's perfect for the chilly fall evenings. Since it was cold and windy, I added the extra warmth of a cashmere cable knit sweater over top. I do this a lot and love the clean, classic and preppy vibe. If it were even a little chillier, I would have thrown on a third layer... specifically a red vest (which I don't own... on my wish list!). 

Barrington Gifts just sent me this gorgeous monogrammed St. Anne Tote. I love their totes. They're durable and hold so much. Not to mention the zip pocket is key when stowing my wallet/keys/phone/etc. I use this as a handbag, but also a weekend/travel tote, too. I love the look of this tote with the leather details and handles. This style reminds me very much of the Louis Vuitton Neverfull or the Goyard Saint Louis tote but for a fraction of the price! Those looking for a great gift to give during the holidays, this is it. It's personal, cute and very useful. I especially love the idea of choosing a tote in college colors and gifting it to a college student to tote around campus--perfect size to fit a Macbook! 

My red ballet flats (under $60) are something I've been reaching for more and more. Not only are they insanely comfortable, but the red pops against dark, wintry colors. Plus with Christmas right around the corner, I'm always looking for ways to add a pop of red! 

I'm a big fan of headbands... I've got a little Blair Waldorf in me when it comes to that! Headbands of Hope is a charity I recently heard about. I am wearing the Silver Dust headband in the photos above! When you buy any of their gorgeous headbands, they donate a headband to a cancer patient at children's hospitals around the country. Since 2012, they have donated to every single Children's Hospital in the country!! Isn't that amazing? I'm a big supporter of giving all year round, however, I also think it's important to give as much as you can during the holidays. This is a great way to get a little holiday shopping done while also brightening those less fortunate than you. Have a fabulous day!

Thank you to Barrington Gifts for sponsoring this post! 

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love that plaid dress!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Rox-Anne Henderson said...

I love this bag! Barrington has so many cute ones to choose from but I really like the colour combo in this one. It looks perfectly with you plaid shirt dress! xx www.celebratingthislife.ca

Lauren said...

Shirt dresses come in so handy and can be worn so many different ways! I really like this outfit!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for your support of Headbands of Hope! Love this look!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure