Sunday, November 29, 2015

Gift Guide 2015: For the Working Gal

2015 holiday gifts for the working woman

I love these gift ideas I pulled together. Most I already have, and from experience, I totally recommend them. I think any working woman would love anything on this list, but it's probably the 'new to the real world' gals who would really appreciate these gifts! 

Laptop Case//
I just got this and it is a lifesaver... I say this because I dropped my computer the other day and it was completely unscathed! It's a great gift for the working gal in your life or even a college student on-the-go!

Classic Watch//
This is an inexpensive but beautiful option and is actually unisex, so it makes a great gift for any young professional.

Leather Portfolio//
I got mine as a gift from my boss and coworkers at my first job out of college. It was such a nice and thoughtful gift and I use it daily. Any working woman would love this.

Initial Mug//
I always use a to-go cup in the car, but drinking out of a real mug at my desk is always the best. I have this initial mug and use it all the time! I've even seen some use it to hold pens/pencils on their desk!

Pearl Studs//
Studs are always office appropriate and a girl can never have too many. I have a pair of real pearl studs but limit the wear of them because I am notorious for losing my earrings. I like to have a few pair of faux studs on hand and even carry a pair in my tote!

Leather Jotter//
A luxe gift, this leather jotter is for the new mom, the post grad that loves to decorate her cube or the work-from-home woman that wants to brighten up her space!

Desk Calendar//
This totally brightens up any desk space. I've had one for each year since I've graduated from college. I love the quirky little sayings on the back of this one! It's affordable, too!

Cashmere Wrap//
Have you ever worked and been absolutely freezing with no sweater in sight? It's the worst. I always keep a cashmere wrap/sweater/etc. on the back of my chair. A neutral wrap is the way to go!

Bow Top//
How cute is this? I love the fact that it is seasonless, too. Wear it in the winter with a cardigan and fun pants and then in the summer with white pants! I think you could even wear this as a fun top for dinner out on the weekends!

Mansur Gavriel Tote
//
Hands down my absolute favorite bag. It's a little pricey, but compared to other high end designers, it's a steal. I love the colored linings and especially the gold option!

Non Iron Shirt//
I have so many of these and am obsessed. I prefer the classic fit because there is no darting, but the other fits are great for wearing under a jacket or sweater. I actually really like to wear the classic fit with leggings and skinny jeans on the weekends, too! It makes for a casual but crisp and put together look.

Classic Black Patent Flat//
Whether you work or not, a classic black patent flat is a closet staple. These are good quality at a great price!

Acrylic Desk Set//
I absolutely love this gift idea for a new grad just entering the working world. So many cute little pieces to brighten up their new desk!

Statement Pearls//
I have had my pair for years and love them. They go with everything from cocktail dresses to a button down.

Classic Nude Pump//
For work and play, a nude pump is an essential wardrobe staple!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Will definitely try the Non-Iron Shirt!! Sounds really good <3

xoxo
www.poshnessary.com

Unknown said...

Hey there,

As you know I have been following your blog for a really long time - and since I started my own, you have kindly commented on a few posts. The reason for the note, is that I am so completely in awe of how you manage to put these extensive and daily posts together. It is just incredible and each visit, costs me. Ha! Today I purchased the Talbots black flats.

Anyhow, I just thought you ought to know that your info is very helpful and if you ever want to do a guest post or a Q&A with thegreenedoor.com - I'd be delighted. Oooopf! Who knew this silly little idea would be so cumbersome. Anyhow, thanks for all you do, have done and know that you hand delivered a lot of Xmas presents to me, by just giving me the ideas, pictures and descriptions.

You will go so far - and deservedly so.

Have a great Christmas! TY Catherine

Unknown said...

Not even a working gal and love all of these! Could really use that laptop case! So cute!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure