Monday, November 23, 2015

Gift Guide 2015: Talbots


Talbots is one of my favorite brands. So many classic pieces and always at affordable prices... not to mention, their sales are out of this world. I popped in the other day and they have so many great items that would be perfect to give as gifts. Here are some of the pieces that I am loving. 

Right now, they are having their Black Friday sale preview for those who hold Talbots cards. You get 50% off one item and 40% off your entire purchase. This goes Monday-Friday! 

Red Tassel Bag//
This bag is such a good price for the quality. I personally love the bright red, but it also comes in 4 other colors. This would be a great for a college student because it's a quality bag with a simple cross-body design that would be great to carry to parties! 

Another great price for the quality. A cashmere crewneck is a wardrobe staple regardless of age. Any color would be great, but I personally love the blush pink. Talbots cashmere is soft and not at all itchy!

I love heels, don't get me wrong, but I cannot resist a cute pair of flats. These plaid are just too cute. I think they would be adorable with an all black outfit for a fun pop of color. 

I cannot get enough of these. I had a pair of these from Old Navy years ago and they fell apart. These are even cuter. I love glitter flats with black tights. I think it really makes the shoes pop! For those that prefer heels, they also come in a heeled version

I am in love with this clutch. I think it would make the perfect pouch to throw in a tote and would also make a great gift for either someone who has everything or someone who's size you are unsure of! 

This is too stinking cute. I love a good vest, but plaid? It makes it 10x better! I have a silver version of this dress, for fitting purposes it runs true to size. I wear a size small! 

These belts are soooo cute. I think it would make the perfect stocking stuffer for anyone. It's on sale for under $25! 

If you saw my 'lately' post from last week, then you know I am loving red. I tried this on in the store and it is so gorgeous. Definitely a perfect Christmas red! 

I've always been such fan of fair isle sweaters, but the holiday season makes them even more special and fun. I love that this one is neutral and would pair nicely with just about anything. 

2 comments:

Heather Bien said...

I had those exact glitter flats from Talbot's from several years ago and I literally wore them into the ground - they went with everything! Looks like I'll be picking up another pair!

Heather
Pineapples and Pearls

Lauren said...

I love those puffer vests!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure