Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide 2015: For the Girly Girl

Holiday Gift Guide 2015: For the Girly Girl




I'm a little biased, but this is one of my favorite Gift Guides so far! I love all of the bright colors, patterns, classic silhouettes, bows, and sparkle! The clutch is hands down my favorite of the group-- it looks somewhat similar to a ginger jar, soooo fun come summer! My second favorite is the bright pink coat-- I just placed an order for this to add a little color to my winter wardrobe since I am all about neutrals. Have you done your holiday shopping yet? Have a fabulous day! 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I will take one of each! Great gift guide!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Maggie Tate said...

That floral clutch is beautiful!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure