Friday, November 6, 2015

Hot Pink Tunic + Leather Leggings with Leopard Pumps

Banana republic outfit





Today I'm sharing this look, because it's one of my favorite 'going out' looks for the cooler temps! Whenever I go out with my friends to a bar, I'm usually wearing some version of this outfit. A fun/dressier top, black skinny pants, a fun heel and a small bag. It's simple and easy but is still fun and put together. I also wore this out to dinner on my mom's birthday. The restaurant we went to was trendy, so it called for something other than my usual conservative, neutral outfits. 

Through the 8th (Sunday), the top and the pants I am wearing are 50% off (up to 5 items per cart) during the Friends and Family sale. I also recently got this sweater and these boyfriend jeans. The sale price makes them super inexpensive and affordable. In fact, their boyfriend jeans are the best ever. I wear them constantly. Sizing note for the boyfriend, denim, though. They run really big. I usually size down 2 sizes! 

To get the percentage off, you have to have a unique code, I got mine on a promo card when I went into Banana, but I have two more one time use codes (they gave me a bunch of cards!) I can share. Code: MNK3D9MW2QYW, Code: D2DF7MLPTNBB. Once those are used, if you sign up for their e-mails, then you will get a code e-mailed to you! Kind of a pain, but definitely worth it to get the 50% off! 

The leopard pumps I am wearing are a pair I got several years ago and they are currently on sale for a steal of a deal. They're pretty well made and comfortable, too! Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I absolutely love this outfit! It looks effortlessly chic and is definitely one I would like to recreate. I may just have to head over to Banana Republic for a look around. Have a great weekend, Sydney!

Kristin
www.cupcakesandthecosmos.com

Unknown said...

Just purchased the pants! Thanks for the links--- was able to get the 25% off for signing up email :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure