Sunday, November 29, 2015

M Favorite Lilly Pulitzer New Arrivals



Lilly just killed it with their new arrivals. I had been seeing these leggings in their promo images for a while now and it was driving me crazy that they weren't available online. I'm so excited they are finally available. I am hoping santa will place them under the tree for me!! 

I'm also so excited they have the cutest pajama pants. It's a really fun way for us northerners to sport Lilly even in the dead of winter! And how fun is the multi oh shello print?! I am also loving their dripping in jewels print. It's so colorful and beautiful. It really makes me want to pack my bags and head to the islands, stat. What are your favorite prints and pieces from their new arrivals? Have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure