I'm currently in New York on a cruise, so I'm not getting much shopping done, but I have been absolutely scouring all of my favorite sites as I start to create gift guides! I have found so many great gift ideas-- which in turn have had me adding to my own wish list, too. Below you can find some quick bullets with things I am loving and sales I have found that are worth sharing. Above, scroll through to see some of my favorite items. My comments will be under each item as you scroll!
- Gap is currently having their Friends and Family sale (BR, too!). Use code WOW to get 40% your entire purchase!
- Talbots is also having their Friends and Family sale. 30% off your entire purchase through Sunday!
- Ferragamo varinas and varas rarely go on sale, but I found the red pair, which I have been lusting over on sale for $30 off!
- Two Burberry scarves are still on major sale. The cashmere version and the lighter weight option. I got the cashmere for myself (see insta here), then I went back again to get one to give as a gift for someone (who reads this blog, so have to keep my lips sealed!!!).
- If you fell in love with the jacquard elephant mini skirt last year, but missed out, now is your chance! And it's inexpensive, too!
- Have you seen Mackenzie's new arrivals? Some swoon worthy home decor items, which would all make really great gifts. I'm loving the blue and white garden stool and the teacup print!
- I love this simple, cozy navy sweater. It's under $100, too!
- My favorite jeans of all time keep selling out in most sizes, but I finally found the fully in stock. I just ordered a pair!
- SO many shoes on sale right now. Tory Burch Miller Flats// Kate Spade Bow Booties// Tory Burch Revas// Tory Burch Miller Sandals