Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Most Perfect Little Black Dress for the Holiday Season

perfect little black dress for the holidays 2015

plaid scarf, black tweed coat, tortoise clutch and feathered LBD

Sail to Sable Tweed Coat and Feathered Party Dress

Little Black Party Dress

tortoise clutch and feathered LBD

Plaid Scarf and Feathered Dress

Black Dress with feathers and valentino bow pumps

The Perfect Christmas Dress

You know that one item in your closet? The one you put on and instantly feel confident, and ready to rock? Well, this is my version for the holiday season. I think this dress is not only stunning, but I think it represents my personality, too. Classic LBD on top and a major party on the bottom... It's elegant, but fun, classic, but youthful. 

I've always been a fan of Sail to Sable, but when they sent me this gorgeous tweed coat and the feathered dress. My jaw dropped. It's so well made and each piece is classic and fun, that I know I will have these pieces for years to come. And how can you resist the gold buttons on the coat and the red lining? I would say both pieces run true to size.

I've even been wearing this coat casually with jeans and it's the perfect amount of glam for everyday. I almost always add this scarf with the coat to really make the red lining pop! I also have put a sweater overtop of the dress and it looks like a completely different outfit... the feathered bottom then turns into a skirt and makes it more casual! I think for New Years eve, this would be the perfect dress. I wore pearls, but for New Year's Eve, a major sparkly statement necklace like this or this one would be the icing on the cake! I topped off the look with the cutest little tortoise clutch. I think this is one of those gifts that is perfect for the girl with everything. It's an updated classic, and super versatile in that it is very neutral and season-less! 

For more holiday dress ideas, look to the sidebar on the right to scroll through some of my favorites. I update the list weekly! Have a fabulous day! 

4 comments:

Jasmine Riel said...

That dress is super cute and I just love those shoes!
Lookin' good as always, girl!

Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

Caroline said...

I'm obsessed with that dress! I can totally see it for a New Year's Eve party with gold accessories. Love the way you styled it!
xo

Lauren said...

That dress would be so perfect for a NYE party and I love your coat!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Belle On Trend said...

Oh my gosh! That dress is to die for! I love it so much. You look fab! The feathers are so festive-- it just screams PARTY! I love reading your blog; thanks for all the style inspiration.

@BelleOnTrend
www.BelleOnTrend.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure