Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Perfect Outfit For Running Errands









On Sunday, I wanted to go out and run some quick errands. Do you ever get dressed in one thing and then as soon as you step outside realized you over or underdressed? Well, this time it was freezing and I had a silk tee on. Whoops. It reminded me that there is in fact, winter. I was hoping we might just skip it this year ;) 

I quickly switched into this cashmere cable knit and puffer vest. Since I was going to be in and out of the car, I didn't want the annoyance of a bulky coat. This outfit was comfortable and casual.  I think something like this is the perfect holiday shopping outfit. 

The jewelry I am wearing with this outfit is pretty simple and standard for me. I have loved wearing David Yurman jewelry since high school. I think you can never have too many pieces because they stack so beautifully! A classic cable bracelet would be the nicest gift for any woman in your life! 

Also, for those who are always asking about my leather tote, it is Mansur Gavriel. I've written a lot about it in the past because I used it all of the time. It's truly my favorite handbag ever. I have it in tan, too, but I usually use that shade in the summer. Anyway, they're usually impossible to track down, but there is a black tote in stock, here! They're somewhat pricey, but really, I would consider it inexpensive compared to other designer totes that are very similar and are usually 3x the price. A tote would make a perfect Christmas present for a young professional. My favorite part of the bag is that it fits my 15" Macbook without plenty of room leftover and the coated interior makes it super easy to located items in a packed tote. 

What do you wear to run errands? Have a fabulous day! 

3 comments:

Jasmine Riel said...

First off, your hair looks amazing! And those shoes are adorable.

Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

Lauren said...

Love that puffer vest and scarf! That is one of my on-the-go outfit as well!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Unknown said...

What a cheerful look for the holidays! Adorable.

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure