Saturday, January 2, 2016

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale 2016


It's the most wonderful time of the year!! The Lilly Pulitzer After Party sale is upon us...well Monday, really. By now, I'm sure you all know the drill, but if not, be sure check out the handy tips below:
  • It starts at 8AM ET and ends at 11:59PM ET on Monday January 4th! 
  • The sale happens twice a year in January and August, so shop now or you'll have to wait until summer is over! 
  • The items on sale are past season items and are deeply discounted, so sometimes there is not much in stock...which means act fast!
  • Make sure you have an account and your credit card is hooked for quick and easy transactions. Click here to learn how to create an account and make sure it is up to date. 
  • Shop quickly as things sell out very fast... shipping is free, so I suggest making multiple transactions if you are buying more than one thing. Once an item is in your cart, that doesn't mean it is reserved! 
  • Remember it is final sale! 
  • Visit their FAQ page for any other information you may want to know. 
  • Breathe and have patience-- it is just a sale and not the end of the world if you don't snag something you had your eye on! 
Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Tips

Oh and for the new arrivals? Scroll through above to see my favorites, but I have to say my top three favorites are definitely:
  • Trapeze Dress// the beaded neckline is gorgeous, as is the cut of the dress! 
  • Swing Dress// Obsessed with the colors and print!
  • Luci Tunic// This reminds me of old school Palm Beach
I'm hoping the dress I am in above is included in the sale. It's one of my favorites! Be sure to stop back Monday morning to brighten your case of post-holiday Mondays (ugh, I know, sorry for the reminder) for a very bright and colorful post! Have a fabulous day! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I believe that this sale has the same rules as this summer. Once you check out you are placed back in the virural back of the line. So making quick small orders placed doesn't work with Lilly Pulitzer's new rules.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure