Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Luisavia Roma: The Perfect Nude Pumps


JIMMY CHOO 85MM ESME SUEDE PUMPS


Outfit #1:







Outfit #2:


Today I'm sharing how to wear a classic (nude pumps) for work and for the weekend. In regards to the Summer Wind survey results, so may of you asked about what to splurge on vs. what to save on as well as how to wear the same piece different ways. I will cover both topics throughout a few posts in the upcoming months. Today we are talking about classic, splurgeworthy shoes and how to wear them for work and weekend! 

I'm a big believer in splurging on luxe basics and nude pumps are no exception. They are an absolute workhorse in any wardrobe. You can wear them to work, on the weekends and even to formal events.  Regardless of your personal style, nude pumps will always be a staple! Since you get so much wear out of them, investing in a classic shape and a pair that are comfortable on your foot is very important. 

The pair I am wearing are Jimmy Choo from Luisaviaroma. I usually prefer a pronounced pointed toe, but I know that a pointy toe can go in and out of style, so I opted for this uber classic almond-shaped toe in a gorgeous nude suede. The thing I love most about these heels is not only are they incredibly comfortable (I could seriously run in them!), but they have a shiny heel. I love this because if you are ever walking in grass or anywhere your heels might sink in, the shiny heel has the ability to be wiped off, whereas a suede heel would become stained! 

If you are unfamiliar with Luisaviaroma, they are definitely worth a visit. They carry this season's best luxury items from gorgeous shoes to dresses and everything in between! Scroll through the above widget to see some of my favorite picks! They are even having a major sale (up to 70% off!). 

In the above photos, you can see a wear-to-work look where I paired a conservative sweater and black pencil skirt with nude pumps. This is a classic look and would be perfect for anyone that works in a very conservative office. 

For the second outfit, I am still rocking the nude pumps but in a very casual, weekend outfit! This is honestly what you will find me in almost any weekend in the winter. A cashmere sweater, pixie pants and a heel and bag to pull it all together (and dress it up a bit)! I also want to note that this cashmere sweater is incredible. The quality is top notch, and the price is low!! It's actually on sale with an extra 50% off. The thickness and softness cannot be beat! It runs a little large. I'm wearing a small per usual, but if you want a more fitted look, size down!

Have you found the perfect pair of nude pumps? What are your splurge-worthy must-haves?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love those heels. Great looks

Kisses from www.poshnessary.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure