Saturday, February 13, 2016

Saturday Shopping + Sale Details



Happy weekend everyone! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. It's a very cold one here in Pittsburgh! After being in LA last weekend/early this week, I'm excited to take it easy this weekend as well as catch up with everyone I missed last weekend! Who has fun plans for Valentine's Day tomorrow?! Any lucky ones who get off for President's Day on Monday?!



First order of business, Mansur Gavriel bags have been restocked as of yesterday!!! They're selling out quickly, but there are still some left, so act fast if you want one! This is hands down my most used and absolutely favorite handbag I have ever used. They also have the classic bucket bags available, too!

I have so many pieces I have been loving lately as retailers start to release their spring lines, scroll through at the top of this post to see the items. I am DYING over this bow back sweater. Navy and white with bows-- I mean seriously, what could be better?! The best part is that you can start to wear it now with jeans, but then transition it throughout the summer with cute little shorts or white jeans!

I also wanted to let you all know that my absolute favorite cashmere travel wrap is currently on major sale for almost $100 off! It's still pricey, but this is one of the most used items in my closet--I couldn't recommend it more and at this price, it's well worth it!

Another great sale find are these cabbage plates and bowls. I bought 6 bowls and 6 plates the other day because I absolutely love them (and I needed bowls!). They remind me a lot of the Dodie Thayer for Tory Burch but for a fraction of the price. They pair nicely with white dishware but I also love how they pair with classic blue Spode, too.

J.McLaughlin is having an amazing sale and you can take an extra 20% off the prices!!  I wear this LBD a lot to work in the spring/summer/fall months and at well under $100, it's a major steal!

Club Monaco is offering an extra 30% off sale styles using code LONGWEEKEND. They need to stop having sales because every time they do, I place an order. My favorite cords that I wear non-stop are on sale for just $42 and my favorite leather leggings come out to be well under $100!

Lastly, Talbots is offering an extra 15% off their clearance items which makes things up to 80% off. Most definitely worth browsing, some items come out to be under $20!!! My favorite cashmere sweater comes out to be less than $45!!!!! An incredible price! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the bag!!

Kisses from www.poshnessary.com

Lauren said...

I am so in love with that sweater!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure