}
Home     About     Contact     shop     Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017     shop my outfits     disclosure                             

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Navy Lace Dress for Easter

Navy Lace Dress for Easter



Navy Lace Dress for Easter


Since Easter is early this year, I had been looking for something seasonally appropriate. In Pittsburgh, it is, unfortunately, still chilly and slightly gray. Sometimes a brightly colored ensemble feels slightly out of place or inappropriate but I feel like this little navy lace dress is just perfect for the occasion! 

I got it for Easter, but as soon as it arrived, I couldn't resist waiting to wear it, so I threw it on to work one morning! I got SO many compliments. It runs pretty true to size for those wondering. It's a little tight in the arms if that is something that concerns you. I am wearing a size 2 for reference! The length is very appropriate regardless of your age and the cut is conservative which I really like! 

I definitely think this is a perfect dress if you are looking for something different and special for the Easter occasion that you can also wear at a later date, too! 

3 comments:

Jasmine Riel said...

OMG, this dress is literally everything I love - long sleeves, great length, lace detailing - it's perfect! Love it on you, girl!


Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

christina said...

You look beautiful! Love the navy dress with tan heels.

Kathryn Byers said...

Oh I love this! Lace and navy... What a wonderful combo!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com