Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Navy Lace Dress for Easter

Navy Lace Dress for Easter



Navy Lace Dress for Easter


Since Easter is early this year, I had been looking for something seasonally appropriate. In Pittsburgh, it is, unfortunately, still chilly and slightly gray. Sometimes a brightly colored ensemble feels slightly out of place or inappropriate but I feel like this little navy lace dress is just perfect for the occasion! 

I got it for Easter, but as soon as it arrived, I couldn't resist waiting to wear it, so I threw it on to work one morning! I got SO many compliments. It runs pretty true to size for those wondering. It's a little tight in the arms if that is something that concerns you. I am wearing a size 2 for reference! The length is very appropriate regardless of your age and the cut is conservative which I really like! 

I definitely think this is a perfect dress if you are looking for something different and special for the Easter occasion that you can also wear at a later date, too! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, this dress is literally everything I love - long sleeves, great length, lace detailing - it's perfect! Love it on you, girl!


Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

christina said...

You look beautiful! Love the navy dress with tan heels.

Unknown said...

Oh I love this! Lace and navy... What a wonderful combo!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure