Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Ladylike Floral Printed Outfit

ladylike floral outfit for spring with luana italy handbag and tom ford sunglasses

cartier tank watch and hermes clic clac and david yurman cable bracelet

floral skirt from H and M

luana italy handbags paley


This is definitely one of my favorite outfits of 2016 thus far.. and it might be one of my least pricey, too! The top and the bottom are well under $100 total! The top itself is adorable. You can't see the back but it is different and sets it apart from other silk tops. 

I just love the floral patterns paired together. It almost looks like a dress but the two different textures from the fabric is what differentiates each piece. This is definitely a great work appropriate outfit but I also love it for parties, showers, and even a cocktail party! The sizing is a little off on these pieces. I am wearing a size 6 in each piece and usually I would wear a small and then a 2 or 4 (max) on bottom. I definitely suggest sizing up at least one size if not two! 

For being so inexpensive, the skirt is nice quality. The fabric has a nice weight to it and the texture definitely adds depth and character. Not to mention the floral pattern is just darling- I'd like to think this sort of print (large flowers) is slightly out of my comfort zone so I happily added it to my closet! 

You've seen the shoes here on Summer Wind probably a dozen times already and we haven't even hit summer yet! They are my go-to neutral sandals. The more I wear them, the more comfortable they become. 

An item you haven't yet seen here on Summer Wind is this gorgeous black handbag from a new-to-me Italian designer, Luana Italy. This bag is such high quality and very well made and the shape is unlike anything else I own. Besides the bag I am wearing, Luana makes many different bags. You can use code SUMMERWIND to get 15% off your purchase and 10% of your purchase will go to charity! 

Lastly, I got a lot of questions about my sunglasses. I lovingly refer to them as my Jackie O sunglasses. They were a little pricey and to be quite honest, the quality isn't there for that high of a price, but finding a 'larger' lens that suited my face was really hard and I ended up loving the way these looked!

3 comments:

Dana said...

OMG I would have never guessed this was a top and skirt set! So cute!

Pink Champagne Problems

Unknown said...

What an elegant Spring look! It looks like you're ready for teatime :)

XX Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

Unknown said...

Very cute outfit!

https://callmecato.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure