Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Preppy Navy + White Printed Pants

preppy vineyard vines outfit ideas

vineyard vines tote and soludos wedges

cashmere sweater, printed pants and vineyard vines tote

classic preppy outfit

vineyard vines and soludos wedges

preppy vineyard vines tote and illesteva sunglasses
Sweater// Shirt// Printed pants (also here, and also available for kids!) c/o
Tote c/o// Sunglasses// Wedges (under $100!)


I absolutely love printed pants. They're so much fun and perfect for the in between weather that has been going on lately! Not only do these have a great print and combine my favorite color combo, navy + white but the fit is near perfect. Seriously, I put them on and they fit me better than pretty much any pant I've ever worn! They're also super comfortable and the quality is great. I am wearing a size 4 for reference, which is my usualy size in pants. 

The weather two weekends ago was still chily, so this layered preppy look was perfect for a day of errands and getting together with some friends. The cable sweater and oxford button down are definitely staples in my wardrobe regardless of season and are great for both men and women. They never go out of style and are so comfortable and practical for everyday wear. 

This tote is just like the classic VV totes, but I love that it is larger. I used to carry the smallest version as a handbag back in high school and early college and then switched to the regular size for college and used it to carry books. This is perfect as a post-grad because it's roomy enough that I can tote everything from groceries to laundry to beach and pool necessities! 

And last but not least, I can not sing enough praises for these wedges. I usually don't love things around my ankle because I think it can sometimes cut off my leg in an awkward spot and make my legs appear larger than they actually are, but I find these ankle ties to be flattering. Not to mention they're as comfortable as wearing flats... and under $100! Thery only offer whole sizes and I'd say I have an average width, which means the size chart directs me to size up to a 9. But I went with an 8 (meaning I sized down) and they fit perfectly (I usually go between and 8 and 8.5 in most shoes). 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice dresses, would love to have it :)
mens tailored suits

Suburban prep said...

So love the pants.
Did not know that Vineyard Vines was available thru Nordstrom. I see that the pants are no longer available. I have two pair that are sort of similar that I bought at JMclaughlin. I have just been looking for things to wear to an event I will be attending in a few weeks. But who knows what the weather will be like.
This past weekend it was in the 80's and today the high will be in the mid 40's. Roller coaster weather is what happens about this time of year every year.
I have more than enough outfits but I guess I just wanted something new.

You have a darling look.

Unknown said...

Mildly obsessed with those pants. They're just so fun!!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure