Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Simple Weekend Outfit ft. Barrington Gifts St. Anne Tote

Barrington Gifts St. Anne Tote Bag

Barrington Gifts tote bag and True religion halle jeans

white and warren cashmere wrap, j.crew silk shirt, true religion halle skinny jeans and barrington gifts tote

barrington gifts tote and dark wash skinny jeans

clubmaster sunglasses and white and warren cashmere wrap from tuckernuck
Leopard Flats (similar)// Monogrammed Cosmetic Case c/o 



If you see me running around town on in the evenings or on the weekend, I am more than likely wearing some version of this outfit. A dressier top, something to keep me warm, dark wash skinny jeans, and ballet flats -- topped off with classic sunglasses and a big tote

I like to look put together but also like to be comfortable and this outfit is exactly that. I also carry around about a billion things at any given time. What can I say, I like to be prepared-- so a big bag is definitely a necessity for me.

Barrington Gifts St. Anne totes have to be my favorite in terms of totes. They're super durable, big enough to carry all my essentials (but not too big), and the leather is a gorgeous, added touch! If you are not familiar with the Barrington Gifts brand, I definitely recommend checking out their site. All of the bags are custom made. You can choose any color under the sun and many different patterns. They also release different prints each season that are beautiful and unique. I also love that anything can be monogrammed. I think that St. Anne totes make the best gifts because they're so custom-- it shows the person you really care and know what they love! 

What do you wear while you are out and about running errands?

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure