Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Classic Bohemian Look










Festival style is all the rage right now and 70's style is definitely having its moment as well. It's definitely not something I'm really a fan of in terms of personal style, but every once in a while, I see a more Bohemian style piece of clothing or accessory that catches my eye. 

This shirt was definitely something that I loved at first sight. The material is lightweight and really great for this time of year. The embroidery is beautiful and adds something very interesting to an otherwise standard blouse. Plus, the bloused sleeves aren't over the top and the nipped waist is really flattering! At $15, I was definitely willing to try out this 'trend'! 

If there is such a thing as a classic bohemian look, I'd say this is it. I paired the tunic with my go-to black legging pants to tone down the shirt a bit. I also added a more classic/structured bag to tone down the bohemian vibe even more to keep it within my own personal style realm. But really, I think the options for styling this shirt are endless. Not to mention, it's a great price to try it out in your wardrobe. I consider this shirt trendy and I am not one to spend a ton on things that go in and out, so this is a really great option! 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love that top!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure