Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Lunch at Omni William Penn Terrace Room in Pittsburgh, PA

Omni William Penn Hotel Terrace Room Review

omni william penn hotel in pittsburgh pa

coffee at the omni william penn hotel

Lunch at Omni William Penn Terrace Room in Pittsburgh, PA
What I Wore:


One of my favorite places to have lunch downtown is at the William Penn Hotel's Terrace Room. The hotel itself is gorgeous and has an overall old school elegance about it! The Terrace Room is no exception. With the most stunning banquettes, an incredible ceiling, a muraled wall, and delicious food, it's a great spot in the city! 

I love having lunch there because it's a lot more casual than dinner or Sunday brunch. Pop in on a Saturday and have a glass of champagne and a delicious meal. My favorite is their chicken caesar salad. It's huge and so delicious-- the perfect meal for the spring and summer months. It's a great setting for meeting girlfriends or even for a cute day date! 

If you are not familiar with Pittsburgh, the William Penn also is home to a gorgeous Starbucks (which was built to fit right into the decor and atmosphere) a great bar area (their espresso martinis are incredible!) and is also home to the Speakeasy bar. The Speakeasy is in the basement and is where I take a lot of out of town friends. It's cozy and charming and the drinks are really cool (Pimm's Cup is my favorite). 

The best is at Christmastime when they have a stunning, huge tree right in the lobby. I often stop in just to grab a coffee and stare at the incredible tree! 

If you are looking for more great Pittsburgh recommendations, be sure to check out my entire comprehensive restaurant guide, here

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love eating at places like that over the Christmas season! Looks like a stunning place to have lunch!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Unknown said...

What a great meeting spot indeed! I can envision myself catching up with girlfriends over a glass of champagne. Beautiful atmosphere!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure