Friday, May 13, 2016

Open Back Lace Maxi Dress

Open Back Lace Maxi Dress from Nordstrom


jack rogers sandals


Open Back Lace Maxi Dress from Nordstrom

cartier love ring and david yurman cable cuff bracelets


Lace is definitely having its moment this year and I couldn't be happier about it! I love the ladylike elegance that lace provides. The intricate patterns are incredible and what makes each lace piece different than the next. While lace is definitely 'in' right now, a lot of lace pieces can be timeless and great statement pieces to have on hand. 

This gorgeous maxi dress caught my eye while in Nordstrom. I was strolling about and not really looking for anything in particular. I saw this dress and added it to my try-on pile. I just love the off-white lace and the very subtle pale pink underlay. It really makes the lace pop and the colors are so feminine. 

When I tried it on, I knew I had to have it. It's just so easy to wear and beyond comfortable. It's the perfect length for my 5'6" frame and the scalloped edges on the bottom are a beautiful touch. I kept things casual with flat Jack Rogers sandals and pearl studs to go to dinner and drinks at my favorite sushi restaurant, Little Tokyo, but you could easily dress this up for any even you may have this summer! 

I think this would be great for a vacation because a bronze tan will really pop in this gorgeous white shade. I also think it'd make a great shower dress for a bride-to-be! You can't tell in the photos, but the dress has a pretty open back... it's still modest, but definitely adds some younger flair to the dress which I love! Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post! All opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Sydney this dress is so beautiful.

xx Kathryn
ww.chicandshimmer.com

Carlin said...

So beautiful dress.maxi lace dress makes you look so sexy and gracious!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure