Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wear-to-Work Style: Seersucker for Summer

seersucker office style

talbots wicker and leather handbag and jimmy choo esme pumps

seersucker bag and jimmy choos

ray ban clubmaster sunglasses and white tibi shirt

office style wear to work outfit for summer

 I've always been such a fan of seersucker. Whether it's a dress, skirt, or pants, I'm always looking to add the puckered fabric to my closet! It's so classic and summery. I have had these pants for about 5 years and bring them out every summer. They are the absolute perfect work pant and a very welcome change from the typical solid colored work pant. I also love the flattering cut and the ankle length. They run true to size, if in between sizes, size down. 


Scroll through above to find a few more pairs of seersucker pants that I came across (they're hard to come by)! You can easily change this outfit into weekend wear by replacing the blouse with a simple tee and the heels with flats! 

I bought this crisp white mock neck shirt specifically to be tucked into skirts (I just love that collar!!), however, I love the way it paired with the seersucker! I was also just sent this gorgeous wicker and leather handbag-- I specifically wanted it for my trip to Napa (tomorrow!), but couldn't resist using it beforehand. It's probably one of my favorite bags ever. The quality is superb. I love the way it opens up like a clamshell- it fits a lot more than you'd think and it's lined in the cutest polka dot fabric... the little feet on the bottom are an extra nice and luxe touch so it can sit on the ground! 

One thing I am always adamant about is always carrying a pair of Jack Rogers with me. As much as I love heels, my feet don't agree. Having the sandals to throw on during lunch or a commute is always always always preferable to heels in my opinion (and look cuter than sneakers)! If you have two pairs, I definitely suggest always keeping a pair under your desk, it's the best! 

4 comments:

Dana said...

Love love love this look on you! That top is actually perfect with these pants!

Pink Champagne Problems

christina said...

I love this outfit. Enjoy Napa and of course we cannot wait to see your recap of it on the blog!

Lauren said...

That top is so perfect!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Unknown said...

AMAZING pants!! Love, love, love.

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure