Monday, July 11, 2016

Casual Black + White Outfit






Cable Bracelet// Chanel Ballet Flats (Similar, Similar) // Tank Watch

I tend to dress up/overdress more often than dress very casually. However, every once in a while, I like to dress down. This is my version of casual meets dressed-up. The top is one of my favorite pieces. It's a classically cut, basic black dress tank. It looks really great with wear-to-work outfits, which is why I originally bought it. However, I repurposed it for a casual evening look. 

I had actually worn the top earlier in the day with black skinny pants and leopard pumps but wanted to change into a more casual outfit for running a few errands and grabbing dinner at one of my favorite casual spots: Hello Bistro. So I swapped out my pants and shoes for super comfortable white boyfriend jeans. I have these jeans in two other washes-- they are truly the best. So comfortable and easy to wear, plus they wash really nicely. They run really big, so I suggest sizing down two sizes. I typically wear a size 27 in jeans and wear a size 25 in these.

Do you tend to repurpose your work clothes for double duty on nights and weekends? I always say that keeping in mind the possibilities of different pieces while shopping can help you buy less and create many different outfits with the same pieces!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love this outfit! It is so simple, yet super cute and chic. Perfect for those more casual days running around town!

Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

Dana said...

Omg, yes! I love this more casual look on you! Those jeans are perfection!

Pink Champagne Problems

Christina said...

I LOVE your casual chic outfits the best because honestly, that's how I dress 90% of the time.Thanks to you, I was able to snag this bag in saffiano leather from Barneys and absolutely loving it for work. Have a great week xo -timelesslystyled

Unknown said...

Love this simple combo! Your flats are darling!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure