Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Pleated Maxi Skirt


Bracelets (1// 2// 3// 4)// Sunglasses

I was walking to dinner the other night and on the way, we spotted the prettiest street art. For those local to Pittsburgh, it is located downtown right next to the Commoner on Strawberry Way in between Grant Street and William Penn Way (location is geotagged here).

I love stopping into The Commoner for breakfast. Their egg and cheese croissant is incredible, so it's really amazing that they now have a ton of outdoor seating to enjoy breakfast! We were only walking a few blocks, so I wore my go-to heeled sandals (I seriously wear these like 4 times a week!).

I got this pleated blush midi skirt in the mail the other day and just love the breeziness of the material. Although it is breezy, for a midi-skirt, the pleats add a bit of structure so I think you could easily wear this for a lot of different occasions. The price point is pretty affordable, which is always good. I wish they had black or navy because I would definitely want this skirt in those colors, too! As for sizing, I'd say it runs big. The waist is slightly elasticized so, it's definitely OK to size down. I am in a size XS for reference.

The tank is something I have had for a while now. I also have it in black and they are my go-to tops. They're so easy to wear and I especially love them because I can machine wash them! I should really buy a few more just to have because the price is low and I am so dependent on them each week!

I don't typically do much in terms of jewelry on a day-to-day basis. Usually it's pearl or diamond studs and my diamond necklace and then my signet ring and cartier love ring. I'll either wear my Cartier tank watch my David Yurman Cable cuffs or a Hermes clic clac bangle, but other than that, I don't stray too much. This time, I decided to stack some of these fun Bourbon and Boweties bangles. They're fun, sparkly, and definitely add some interest and texture to any outfit!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Love this look! That skirt is so pretty on you!

Pink Champagne Problems

Heather A. said...

Such a pretty feminine summer look! I've never tried a maxi skirt like that but I love it paired with a strappy tank like that!

xo Heather
Sweet Tea Jubilee

Amanda @ Anchored to Sunshine said...

This is adorable! I love the light pink skirt for summertime!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure