Thursday, November 24, 2016

Lately: Thanksgiving 2016 Edition

black friday 2016 sale details
Loving: I'm working on a post all about my hair. It's the most asked about question, so if you have any specific questions, feel free to leave them in the comments of this post and I will try my best to answer anything and everything!

Sale-ing: 
You guys. SO many sales! I'll have a comprehensive list of everything on sale later tonight, but for now, I'm sharing some of my favorites! I'm especially loving these booties which I have been eyeing, but now that they are on sale? #AddedToCart !
Abercrombie// 40% off entire store
Amazon// Tons of great deals (more launch as we get closer to Black Friday)
Ann Taylor// 50% off everything, code: CELEBRATE
ASOS// 50% off cold weather items
Banana Republic// 50% off one item, 40% off everything else. code: BRFIFTY, BRFORTY
Bergdorfs// 40% off Designer Sale
Club Monaco// 25% off $150, 30% off $250, 34% off $400, Extra 30% off sale, code: THANKS (check out my favorites in this post!)
Bloomingdales// $25 off every $200 you spend
Gap// 50% off everything, code: TGIF50
Kate Spade// Surprise sale with over 300+ items
J.Crew// 40% off your entire purchase, code: HOLIDAY
J.Crew Factory// 50-60% off everything
LOFT// 40% off everything, code: THANKS
Madewell// 25% off everything, code: THATSALE
Mark and Graham// Save up to 50% on sale items
ModCloth// 20% off everything, 30% off $100+, 40% off $200+ code: FRIDAY20, FRIDAY30, FRIDAY40
Nordstrom// Major designer clearance (Manolos, Jimmy Choo, etc.)
Shopbop// Up to 25% off your entire purchase, code: GOBIG16
Topshop// Up to 50% off select items
Tory Burch// 30% off your purchase of $250 or more, code: THANKS
Tuckernuck// 20% off everything, 25% off $500, 30% off $1000, code: GIVE20, GIVE25, GIVE30
William-Sonoma// Special Black Friday Deals 

Watching: GILMORE GIRLS REVIVAL TONIGHT AT 3AM ET!!!! Who else will be watching?!


Listening: NEW JOHN MAYER! You guys, I love John Mayer. Love love love. I love his new song: Love on the Weekend. The entire album comes out early next year and I cannot wait. Also, above you'll see my Christmas playlist embedded. It includes all of my very favorites from classics to pop!

Pittsburgh-ing: Loving one of the bridges lit up downtown for the holiday season! I snapped this pic during light up night last Friday!

Quoting: 'Dining with one's friends and beloved family is certainly one of life's primal and most innocent delights, one that is both soul-satisfying and eternal.' -Julia Child

From my family to yours, wishing you all a very healthy, happy, safe Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for my family and friends and for all of you that visit and support Summer Wind! Xo

1 comment:

Ellen | A Pop of Pink said...

Oh I will so be watching GIlmore Girls. I cannot wait. Happy Thanksgiving, Sydney!

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure