Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Blush Ruffle Top + Girl's Night In

how to style a halter top

champagne and sugarfina champagne bears

how to host a girls night in

crystal champagne flutes and sugarfina champagne gummy bears

outfit idea for girls night

milly halter top and mark and graham monogrammed champagne flute

mark and graham monogrammed champagne flute with cartier tank watch and david yurman cable bracelet

press for champagne

how to wear a blush outfit
Outfit:
Decor:

I have been on a major blush kick if you couldn't already tell (see posts here and here). I felt that this post is especially fitting now that we are into February! Blush is definitely one of my go-to colors in my wardrobe. I think it's ladylike and since it is so light, it can also work as a neutral! I also can't resist a good ruffle/peplum, so this top is really everything I could ever want (wearing a size 2, runs true to size)! Isn't it fun? I've worn it several times but can't wait to wear it this summer with white jeans, too! 

Every Monday some friends and I get together to watch the Bachelor. Does anyone else watch? It's such a crazy show and so obviously staged, but I cannot get enough. We rotate houses and it's fun to get together each week... especially because Mondays can really be the least fun day of the week. It's nice to have something fun to look forward to when Mondays are dragging along.

I like to set out a few little snacks for us to munch on and sometimes we'll order takeout. Last night it was kettle popcorn, chips and salsa, raspberries and some gummy candy. We all filled out our brackets at the beginning of the season. My bracket has already taken a big hit. Whoops. This time, we decided that for every commercial break would do floor exercises that target a certain part of the body. This was a lot harder than it sounds but beneficial!
We also always take off our makeup and then do a face mask. It's so fun to see what others love and try them out. Last night, I did GOOP's exfoliating mask. I really liked this mask because I could feel my skin tingle which made it really felt like it was working! I've also been absolutely loving the Peter Thomas Roth line of masks, but specifically this one. I'm a major mask junkie, so if you are looking for a good one to test out, I've added my favorites to the widget above! Do you have any that you recommend? I know some of you recommended some to me in last week's survey and I'm excited to try them out!

6 comments:

Mariah Rickard said...

Blush is seriously my favorite. I own so many blush tops it just doesn't even surprise my family anymore when I pick another one out. I love girls night in! Sounds so fun!

http://moosmusing.com

Mary said...

love your post and your entertaing style! Any chance of a tour of your apt. Your decorating style is classic and fun!

Belle On Trend said...

I adore this shirt! So pretty!!!
xxoo
Mary
www.BelleOnTrend.com

Brittany said...

Love this whole look!!! That top is too cute but so perfect for Vday! And that champagne dispenser #goals

Brittany :)
www.kingdomofsequins.com

Marah said...

This is such a cute post I'm obsessed with your pink top so pretty. :) Also loving that "press for champagne" button, I may have to try and recreate that myself!

Lindsey said...

Hi! Your hair looks amazing! You should do a YouTube tutorial on how you curl it :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure