Saturday, February 18, 2017

Saturday Shopping: President's Day Sales

Flowers from this week! 
Happy weekend, everyone! Does anyone else get a long weekend because of the holiday? This is the last weekend that Callie is here in Pittsburgh before her move to Charlotte, so we have lots to do and celebrate together. We are doing a movie, getting new makeup/our makeup done, trying a new restaurant with our parents, and then going out on the town to celebrate! It's gorgeous here this weekend-- sunny and warm, so hoping to spend some time outside, too!

I'm currently in full-on decorating mode again. When I moved in last summer, I got up and running pretty quickly. Then, I kind of forgot about decorating and let it go. There are two walls that need to be finished, I need one lamp and an upholstered chair. Plus some odds and ends for around the place like a silver tray, etc. I always knew I was opinionated, but I didn't realize just how picky I am.

I have shopped 10000+ lamps and none scream out to me. I've also been trying to decide what to do with the wall in my bedroom forever! I love what I did above my bed (4 brass framed and matted black and white photos of family) but the wall next to my bed is just bare and I have absolutely no idea what to do. Part of me loves it blank because it feels clean and simple, but then part of me thinks it feels bare. What to do, what to do?!

One of my favorite part about holiday weekends are the sales. Besides home decor, places like J.Crew are having amazing sales (30% off your purchase using code WEEKEND). I just picked up this awesome blue and white striped pullover! Nordstrom is also having a winter sale with up to 40% off items! You can shop more items I am loving in the widget above!

Usually, President's Day has some great home decor sales, too, and I've been checking out all of them. Here are some of my favorites:

West Elm// 20% off with code SAVE20. I got my coffee table and a chest of drawers (which I use below my TV for extra storage) here and love them both. 

Pottery Barn// Up to 30% off select items.

One Kings Lane// Extra 20% off rugs, accents, and vintage. This ginger jar is just $36 and I love these elephant bookends. This cashmere throw is great to have on hand and at under $200, it's a good deal. My one tip for shopping One King's Lane is to double check Etsy if you find something you love on OKL. Typically, Etsy has the same exact vintage item for a lot less!

Williams-Sonoma// 20% off any one item, use code UPICK. Also, extra 20% off clearance and free shipping with code EXTRA. I love Williams-Sonoma and can't go into the store without buying something. I just got this brass pineapple cocktail shaker. I actually had broken my shaker and needed a new one and this one was too beautiful to pass up! This copper barware set is a really nice deal.

Williams-Sonoma Home//  20% off any one item, use code EXTRA. I basically stalk this site weekly. They have such gorgeous things. They're pricey, but you can often find a really great deal. 

World Market// 30% off dining tables and chairs, plus all bedroom furniture is on sale as well as select throw pillows 25% off. I've never shopped World Market before but have always admired their pieces. Plus their prices are always so low! 

Horchow// 20% off your first order. I've ordered from Horchow several times and am always impressed with the quality of the items. This isn't a President's Day Sale, but definitely worth checking out and using your 20% off if you have never shopped before! 

Waiting On Martha// They have a great sale section right now. WOM is full of quirky home decor. You can always count on WOM to have fun, unique gift ideas and things that you never knew you 'needed'. I have way too many robes, but this blue gingham robe is calling my name, and at under $100, it's really hard to resist.

Ballard Designs// 20% off everything. I love this site. It meshes traditional decor with slight updates and it's gorgeous!

Ethan Allen// Up to 20% off. I'm actually headed to the store this morning to check out some pieces I have been eyeing. Hopefully, I report back with fun news of new pieces! If you didn't know, February is usually a good time to buy furniture as there are always good deals/sales to be had. Plus they're moving around floor items so you can sometimes really score a deal right off of the floor!

Wysteria// 20% off everything use code PREZ2017. Wysteria typically skews a little more modern/countryside than I prefer, but sometimes I'll find some nice pieces. Their prices are often affordable, too!

Serena and Lilly// No particular sale, but they do have a nice sale section right now. I really love Serena and Lilly. Their quality is great.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks for sharing all these great sales and those flowers are beautiful!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure