Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday Shopping


Today's post is a little late-- the week and weekend got away from me! The absolutely gorgeous weather had me out and about. Last night I met friends at Tako, one of my absolute favorite Pittsburgh restaurants for drinks and dinner (tried a new margarita there which was pineapple jalapeno and it was SO good, definitely going to be my go-to from now on!). Then, we headed to a new brewery, Southern Tier, and finished off the night at Tequila Cowboy. Tequila Cowboy is always packed and a little crazy, but they have a 90's bar which is my favorite! It was one of those nights where we were just planning on doing happy hour and it ended up being so nice out that we kept going! Those are the best kinds of weekends, don't you think?!

I'm not a beer fan, but I shared a beer flight at Southern Tier with one of my besties and I actually ended up really liking two of the beers I tried. The first was the imperial ginger beer which tasted just like a moscow mule! It was light and refreshing. I also really loved the raspberry white which was a pale ale. It was pinkish in color but not too sweet.

Tonight, I am headed up to Mt. Washington for cocktails and dinner. This morning was a little gross and rainy, but the afternoon has turned out to be quite pleasant, so hopefully we'll be able to take in a gorgeous view of the city!

Anyway, I didn't want to miss out on sharing my favorites from this past week because I did a lot of shopping browsing ;). Better late than never, right? I have a trip to the Bahamas next week, so I am excited to rock bright, summery pieces and these are some of the things that have caught my eye! 

1 comment:

ccook16 said...

This may be you best Saturday Shopping yet! I love everything! Thanks!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure