Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Weekend Night Out Outfit Ideas













Thank you to Kohl's for sponsoring this post! 

Outfit One:

Outfit Two:

I've always shared my opinion on 'going out' outfits and how I struggle stocking my closet with anything that serves that purpose. For a hot second, I thought I was outgrowing my bar hopping days, and just when I think I am, my friends and I plan a night out! Not to mention, all of the bachelorette parties on my calendar. When trying to dress for a bar/bachelorette party, or something that requires me to dress outside of my comfort zone, I get a little intimidated. 

I like to try new things, but I also like to stick with what I know, too. On nights out, I will usually try and dress a little trendier or more my age since I've always tended to dress more conservative/mature. I also don't like to spend a ton on these types of outfits. I was introduced to the brand, k/lab, which is available at Kohl's. It offers on-trend items that are inexpensive. It makes trying out a trend affordable.

I love Kohl's for housewares and appliances. When I moved into my apartment, that's where I bought my coffee maker, placemats, etc. I didn't know they had such a cute selection of clothes/shoes/accessories, too. What I like about the k/lab brand is that it has higher quality pieces than most fast fashion brands but for the same prices or even less!

Today I'm sharing two outfits that I styled for a girl's night out! They are very on trend but also inexpensive. I love the slimming effect that the blush romper has due to the draping and tie at the waist. I also think that the black dress is so fun because of the dramatic bell sleeves. Besides the actual outfit, they also had a selection of trendier shoes. I've always wanted to try the strappy sandal trend, but never wanted to spend too much one them, so this was a really great opportunity for me to try it out! I've actually been wearing these sandals non-stop. They're not only fun and cute but so comfortable, too. I paired the blue sandals with the blush romper for a pop of color! 

1 comment:

Marta said...

I love both outfits and I can't really pick a favourite, I love the pattern of the black one but the other one is in such a beautiful colour!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure