Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Comfortable Navy + White Outfit ft. Linen Shorts








Today I'm sharing the full outfit details from Friday's post! I'm really not much of a shorts person... to be honest, my legs really aren't my favorite part of my body and I feel like shorts show them off more than a skirt or a dress does. Plus, I always find shorts so casual. So, if I am ever wearing them, I usually stick to workout shorts or denim shorts!

However, you guys, these linen shorts are amazing! I had first ordered the navy pair, and after trying them on, I ordered the pink and the white (they're really affordable under $50)! They are so comfortable with the elastic waist, the length isn't too skimpy and the quality is superb. They're thick, but not overly (so you don't get too hot). As for sizing, they run big and I suggest sizing down at least one size, if not two sizes! I ordered a size xs, which almost never happens when it comes to shorts.

Right now, I'm wearing it with this really great cashmere and linen blend sweater. It's the perfect weight for summer and looks great with everything from dresses to shorts to denim.

And lastly, two closet basics: a basic white tank and Jack Rogers sandals. These are definitely two summertime necessities for me. I liked that this tank has a high neckline and the material is soft and stretchy. And the Jack Rogers? Favorite. Sandal. Of. All. Time. It's seriously almost all I wear! 

3 comments:

R's Rue said...

Love.

Marta said...

I feel like linen is gonna be such a big trend this summer and those shorts are gorgeous! They fit really well too.

Lauren said...

Love everything about this outfit!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure