Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Major Sale Alert!



Sweater (under $100)// Suede Booties
It's that time of year again- a big Shopbop sale! I knew it was coming and have been saving to place an order right at this time (did you know, if you are an Amazon Prime subscriber, you qualify for free two day shipping)! First, here is what you need to know... 

Sale Details:

20% off order under $500
25% off orders over $500
Code: EOTS2017
Ends 9/29

Now, here is what I ordered:
- These Ultra Boost sneakers (I already have the white pair and wear them almost daily... they're BEYOND comfortable)
- My mom's birthday present (In black, more colors available. This is one of my favorite items in my closet- I have several colors and use it to travel with, wear for dressy events, wear as a winter scarf, and more. )

Here is what else I would have ordered if I had unlimited funds:
- Straw Tote with Grosgrain handles
- Beautiful blush structured handbag
- This insanely gorgeous camisole

And here is what I already have and LOVE:
- Hunter Tour Boots (these are the BEST because you can travel with them. They're lighter and can be rolled to easily fit into a suitcase (and way easier to drive in). 
- Meli Melo Leather Bag (I've had this for a while and it's such incredible quality and a unique design!)
- An affordable signet ring (I know you're all always asking about my jewelry and this is a great, affordable gold signet ring that look simliar to mine!)
- Vara pumps (I swear by these. They're pricey but soooooo worth it)
- Classic white sneakers (they run big!)
- Chic and comfortable pajamas (these are comfortable but they look so put together)
Sale Pieces I Love:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure