Saturday, October 21, 2017

Saturday Shopping 10/21/2017

Right now I am in Charlotte, North Carolina with my parents! We are visiting my younger sister, Callie. It's also my mom's birthday, so we are having lots of fun celebrating with her! I would love for you to follow along on Instagram/Instastories! I'm also taking over The Ivey's Instagram, which is so exciting, so be sure to head over to check that out, too! This boutique hotel is SO cool, I can't wait to share with all of you next week!

I wanted to share a photo of my best friend, Mac. I took him to the groomer on Thursday and this is right after his appointment. He looks so handsome, doesn't he?! For being 15 years old, he cleans up pretty well!! I hate taking him to the groomer because he HATES it. The look he gives me when I drop him off makes me feel so incredibly sad. But when I pick him up, he gets so excited.

Can you guys believe that there is only one full week of October left? I feel like it's still summer! Where has the time gone? Right now I am gearing up for all of the holiday content. I'd love to know what you would like to see during the holidays. I have a bunch of gift guides (and more!) up my sleeve but if there is anything, in particular, you are looking for, let me know via the comments, e-mail at SummerWind41490@gmail.com... or....

You can leave a quick blurb in this Google survey that's completely anonymous (reminder to please be kind)! There is an option to leave your e-mail to be entered to win (1) $50 Visa gift card just as a thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I love hearing from you and you guys have already been so amazing with filling this out (I shared on Twitter and Instastories).


Now onto this week's favorites and some great sales going on right now. Scroll through the widget above to see my favorites and scroll down below to check out some of the amazing sales going on this weekend.

MAJOR SALE
My absolute favorite retailer, Tuckernuck, is having a 20% off (sitewide) sale through Sunday! Use code OMG20 at checkout (the only exception is Barbour). Tuckernuck doesn't do sales too often, so it's big when they do! My top picks that you want to take advantage of:

Cashmere Travel Wrap// My FAVORITE thing of all time is included. It comes in black, gray, cream, and navy. They are a splurge even with the sale code, but they're the absolute best. We got my mom the black for her birthday (which is today!!).

Striped Button Down// I don't need another button down... but do I? This one is brilliant in that it has a hidden placket at the buttons, so there is no gaping at the chest! It's also under $100.

Cap-Toe Slingbacks// A near copy of the super popular Chanel shoes. I wear these ALL the time. They're just enough heel to lengthen your leg a bit but are very comfortable. Perfect for casual or dressier outfits. I think they're especially great for the office since they are not open toe, but still something different (and more comfortable) than your typical pump.

Tretorn Sneakers// These are an absolute classic. They never go in or out of style and are just an all-around basic white sneaker (comfortable) for anyone!

Fun Clutch// This is a great, neutral clutch for nights out and perfect for the upcoming holiday season. It's high-quality and roomy, too.

Classic Sweater// This is such a good sweater at such a good price. I have this and wear it weekly. It's great quality and just something simple and classic you can reach for every single year.

Black Tie Dress// This navy frock is stunning. If you have a formal event coming up, this is a gorgeous option and with the discount, it comes down to a nice price, too!

Lace Blouse// This is something that I have been wearing so much lately. It's a splurge, and also out of my comfort zone, but I get compliments on it every single time I wear it!

Cashmere Crewneck Sweater// This is another closet staple! I wear my cashmere crewnecks 9 out of the 12 months of the year. They are the best.

Another Sale!
Tory Burch's annual Private Sale is going on now. You can get up to 70% off. There are SO many good pieces and the prices are really low compared to full-price.

Athleisure
Did you guys see the Kule x Bandier collection? I LOVE Kule. If you are not familiar with the brand, they focus on high-quality pieces in classic cuts. For example, I love their striped shirts (you can see me wearing one, here). The line is a little pricey... similar to Lululemon. I'm most interested in these leggings and this sports bra!

Speaking of leggings, I just got these leggings in this week. I thought my favorites were the High Times (I have 3 pairs), but omg these are THE BEST. They have such a high waist and are full-length but not overly long. They're beyond flattering and comfortable, too. The run true to size; I got my usual size 6. I could not recommend them more!

What you may have missed from this week...
- 28-day skincare challenge
- A casual and a dress outfit
- My Bedroom Reveal
- A new favorite Pittsburgh restaurant, and more!
- A Camel and Black outfit with both pieces under $100

2 comments:

Belle On Trend said...

Those Boden flats are amazing! Love them! What a cute pic of your pup!
xxoo
Mary
www.BelleOnTrend.com

Lauren said...

Love the navy dress!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure