Sunday, November 19, 2017

Perfect Holiday Dres for Travel

sailor sailor dockside dress

sailor sailor dockside dress

sailor sailor dockside dress

little black dress for the holidays

chanel chocolate east west bag

little red dress for the holidays

white and warren cashmere travel wrap

plaid pumps



You guys all know my love for Sailor-Sailor. It's such a cute and classic brand with high quality pieces. I particularly love the brand because their pieces are so low maintenance and yet they always look fabulous. You can machine wash the pieces and they don't wrinkle so it's very easy to travel with Sailor-Sailor pieces

I know a lot of you will be traveling over the next few weeks, and having a low maintenance dress is key! Sailor-Sailor sent me two of their latest holiday dresses (Red Dress,Black Dress) and they are too cute. I love that they are simple but the ruffle on the sleeves adds some fun. 

I typically love black dresses, but around the holiday season, I definitely reach more for red dresses, so I think the red is my favorite! They are stretchy and beyond comfortable. So whether you want to leave room for a food baby, or are chasing around an actual baby, this dress is perfect.  If you aren't a fan of ruffled sleeves, they also have a plain black version. This version, in my opinion, is an absolute wardrobe staple. Everyone needs a classic black dress and this one is just that!

The dresses run true to size. In both colors, I am wearing a size small. If you are wider in the hips or have a larger chest, I would suggest sizing up. But otherwise, they are stretchy and meant to be a bit form fitting, so stick with your usual size! Sailor-Sailor is also available at Tuckernuck, which is another favorite of mine! Thank you so Sailor-Sailor for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the sleeve detail on both of the dresses, but I always lean towards red dresses during the holiday season as well!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sydney for an amazing post. You look beautiful in our sailor-sailor and we are thrilled for you to me our spokesperson!
XOXO Kimberly and Kim

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure