Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Best Items on Sale Right Now

J.Crew Chateau park

J.Crew Chateau Parka
There are SO many sales right now. It can be so tough to even know where to start, am I right? I'm not one to shop in person, ever, but especially not on black Friday. I'm happily enjoying these sales right from my couch and you can, too! 

I have an entire list of the sales which you can find, here.  The page will be updated as sales are added and/or changed. But, it's a lot. So I thought I would go through and share some of my favorite pieces and best deals.

Stay tuned for more sale content and a huge giveaway starting tomorrow and going on through Monday 11/27. 

Parka// 40% off, code: THANKU
First up is the coat you see in the photos above Sorry for the poor photo quality- I haven't yet gone through all of my photos from Paris, so these were just snapped on my iPhone. I have had this coat for years. My mom has it, too! We absolutely love it. The quality is superb and it is an attractive and warm coat. The A-line shape makes is flattering and comfortable and I love that the faux fur is removable from the hood. As far as sizing goes, I am wearing a size 2. I typically err on going up a size in a coat because you want to be able to layer, but I think this runs big. A 2 still gives me plenty of room to layer up!

Shoes// 50% off everything, code: THANKFUL
I have been eyeing so many pairs of shoes... they were already a great price, but at 50% off, you really can't beat it. I stopped by the store to check on the quality and the shoes are really well done. I love these bow loafers that come out to be under $75. Besides shoes, I also LOVE this navy velvet bow clutch. How gorgeous?! Scroll through the widget above to see some of my favorites.

Cozy Basics// 50% off, no code needed
Right now, this is my absolute favorite long sleeve tee. It is soft, washes well, and looks great. In the winter, I typically wear something under my sweaters and this has been my go-to tee for just that lately. The photo above is me wearing the joggers I have been talking about for the past few weeks. They are SO incredibly soft and comfortable. They run true to size.

Cashmere// 25% off $150+, 30% off $250+, 35% off $400+
This super soft, high-quality cashmere sweater is one of my newest favorites. I love the tunic length and the beautiful cream color. It's simple and luxe! This coat is also a major steal since it is already on sale! 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love those abercrombie pajama pants!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure