Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saturday Shopping


I feel like this is a good mix for today's Saturday Shopping post. There are some dressier items, but also a lot of cozy pieces. I can't believe we are getting negative temperatures here in Pittsburgh. My feeling is that once it hits the teens, it doesn't even matter anymore, anything is just downright frigid and miserable. 

I have always been a fan of the snow and cold and skiing. I hate being hot/sweating so when it's around 35 degrees, I don't mind at all. However, the bitter cold is just as bad as super hot temps in my mind!! I've been browsing beach vacations and counting down to the trip I take with my mom next month!

Last night, I stayed in and got some much-needed chores done around the apartment. This morning, I am headed to ski just about an hour away from Pittsburgh. Our friends have a cabin in the mountains and even though it's practically too cold to do anything outdoors, there is nothing better than being in the mountains with family and friends all cozied up by the fire!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You featured some great pieces! That first sweater is my favorite!

Briana
https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

Lauren said...

LOVE that long cardigan!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure