Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Blush Sundress in Key West








Sundress (under $130)// Wicker Bag (under $80 
Sandals (many colors, on sale under $30)// Sunglasses// Earrings 
Shop the Look:

I'm going to be going through the Celebrity cruise itinerary on Friday becuase I know you have all been asking for details, but I really wanted to get this outfit up ASAP because this dress was sold out just a few days ago and now it has been restocked in all sizes. 

It's SUCH a gorgeous dress. The blush color is so beautiful and the floral pattern is subtle and ladylike. It's  conservative and girly, just the way I like it! It runs true to size, I'm wearing a small! 

I wore this in our first port, Key West. I had been there years ago on spring break (LOL with this post). So seeing it with non-college eyes gave me a new appreciation for the pastel houses and the gorgeous clear water. 

My mom and I walked from the port to the famous buoy that marks the southernmost point of the (contiguous) United States... which is 90 miles from Cuba. The walk was decently long... about 3 miles down and back so I was glad to have worn these flat sandals. I wore them a lot during the entire trip becuase they were so easy to slip on and matched pretty much everything. 




Overall, I was glad to have seen the buoy. We hadn't had a chance to see it when I was on spring break in college (too busy on Duval Street, ha!). However, it was crazy busy with people and a HUGE line if you wanted to get a photo in front of it. So, my mom and I just checked it off our list and we headed to have a cocktail at Fogarty's... which I wanted to see becuase it was one of our favorites to visit while I was on spring break in college! We also saw a rooster, which Key West is known for, so we checked that off our list, too!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love that dress - the print is just beautiful!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure