Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Shopbop Sale Picks


As you all know, ShopBop's annual tiered sale is here! You can take 15-25% off your order depending on your total spend! 

This is one of those times where I think it's best to stock up on pieces for the upcoming spring/summer season that you'll otherwise pay full-price for because you want to wear the pieces soon. Or, this is the time to stock up wardrobe staples like cashmere and neutral flats

Scroll through the widget at the top of the post to see my picks from the sale. It is SO hard to shop this sale becuase there are about a million (ok maybe I am exaggerating) items on Shopbop. But I chose classic, quality pieces like this navy and white striped sweater, these white sneakers for spring, timeless blue and white pajamas, and my go-to travel wrap

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love the ballet flats - beautiful picks!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure