Friday, August 17, 2018

Cashmere Favorite

la ligne cashmere

la ligne cashmere


la ligne cashmere

la ligne cashmere
Shop the Look:

I wanted to share a new-to-me cashmere brand that I came across recently called, La Ligne  (also here). The stripes are what originally caught my eye and when I ordered one, I was blown away by the quality. The cashmere is so thick and soft and all of the seams are just so well constructed. 

It's kind of dangerous because there are so many different striped versions- right now I'm eyeing this one and this one. They're expensive, but the quality matches the price! 

I wore this on a cool morning this past weekend. The Strip District is so close to my apartment so I often walk there to grab meats and cheeses! I was so glad to have a few cool days. It started getting me excited for fall weather and alllll of the beautiful sweaters!

Shop More La Ligne:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure