Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Leopard Loving






Jeans (old, similar)// Chanel Flats

Leopard is certainly having a moment and I've never really considered it my cup of tea... until I saw this coat. The morning before I got engaged, my sister cousin and I went to get our nails done and afterward, we stopped into the Galleria. I saw this coat and immediately fell in love with it. 

It's a piece that I wouldn't have gone for had I only viewed it online. In person, you can tell it's a high-quality coat and the 'fur' is so insanely soft. I also loved the cut of the coat. It's so simple and the cut reminds me of something from the 1960's. 

I knew I would get a lot of wear out of it because I wear a lot of black and this is such a fun wear to break that up! 

Right now this coat is on major sale so I had to do a full post on it. It runs true to size- if anything a little big. I got my usual size small but there is plenty of room to layer and wear heavy sweaters underneath! 

This coat is now so special to me because it's the coat I got engaged in. I probably will save it forever! 
More Leopard Pieces:


No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure