Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Spring/Summer Wish List

Spring/Summer Wish List

So I'm going to be spending most of my time (and money) shopping for furniture/housewares for the foreseeable future, BUT, that doesn't mean I can't look, right?! 

There are so many amazing pieces out right now and I have been eyeing lots of easy breezy pieces, simple wardrobe staples and lots of navy and white, neutrals, and blush pink!

Some things of note: these pajamas are my favorite ever and I wish I could wear them all day everyday. I have multiple sets and yet I still want more. This bag has been on my wishlist for a while now. Swoon-worthy. I've been wanting to try this sleep oil. You put it on at night, it is super hydrating and apparently gives you a glowy tan! This scalloped sheet set is a good dupe for much more expensive sheets!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure