Thursday, May 23, 2019

Memorial Day Sales 2019

Striped Shirt (runs true to size, if anything, size down)

Dress (runs very big)// Also comes in a top 

Peplum Top (runs slightly big, but if you have bigger arms, get your normal size)

Cashmere Cardigan (runs small, size up)


Dress (runs big, size down)// Plaid Heels


Top (this is what I got engaged in! only $50, runs big, lots of other color options)

Striped Blouse (runs TTS)

Tuckernuck has put SO many of their pieces on sale- up to 70% off. They are one of my favorite retailers and to score the pieces on major sale makes them even better!!

You can see some of the pieces I have and love above are all included in the sale! Plus, I've added some of my favorites that you can scroll through above! Tuckernuck sells out of sizes very quickly, so I definitely suggest to act fast! 

One King's Lane is having a sale and it's 20% off site-wide! I love everything they have- so many great decor items, furniture, and more. I have been shopping a lot there for the new house! Most items are pricey, but with the 20% off it helps! I desperately need things for the walls in my home and they have so many affordable art pieces! I've also been looking for outdoor items because we just got patio furniture! This set of blue and white planters is beautiful. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure