Monday, May 20, 2019

Work Appropriate Shoes for Summer

Work Appropriate Shoes for Summer

Shoes that are 'work appropriate' is a very subjective label. So, today I thought I would share some shoes that are great for work if you work in a more conservative office where you must wear closed-toe shoes. 

My biggest tip when choosing 'work shoes' is to spend more and buy less. In my opinion, you really only need a few pairs of summer style shoes and a few pairs of winter style shoes for your work wardrobe. If you buy high-quality, comfortable shoes, they should last years! On top of that, I always think that if you can buy something that can perform double duty, that you should. An example of this would be a flat you can also wear with jeans, a pump that you can also wear for date night, etc. 
Work Appropriate Shoes for Summer


My last tip is to always choose a neutral shoe so that you can maximize the wears you get out of the shoes! Think black, nude, gray, and navy. I typically prefer nude for summer so we will focus on that shade for today's post! 

The top collage are the less pricey shoes and the bottom collage are designer shoes! You can't really go wrong with any of them, in my opinion! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure