Thursday, July 4, 2019

Lately







Happy 4th of July! I hope you all have fun plans with friends and family today! We will be enjoying sleeping in, grabbing brunch, and then heading over to our club to celebrate with a pool day, delicious food, and fireworks to end the night! You better believe I'll be decked in red, white, and blue, too!

Wearing: As you can see above this is my fun 4th outfit! It's easy and casual which is perfect for our plans.

Drinking: Definitely check out my 'light' margarita recipe. It's the perfect thing to make this week! 

Reading: The prosecco purse... I like that sound of that! 

Sale-ing: There are so many sales going on right now. At Anthropologie, you can take an extra 50% off sale items! Saks has so many beautiful things on sale including this bathing suit I have been eyeing for forever! Abercrombie is offering 50% off of everything and an extra 35% off of clearance!

Watching:
 Who else is SO excited to watch Stranger Things?! It is out TODAY!!! 

Listening: Check out my Summer Playlist for any of your holiday weekend travels! 

Loving: This dress looks SO much like Chanel. Love. 

Wanting: Not too much on my radar this week in terms of fun new items. We are in that awkward period in the middle of the summer where everything summery starts to go on sale and we await pre-fall items later this month! 

Quoting: 'America was built on courage, on imagination, and an unbeatable determination'- Harry S. Truman // See more of my favorites, here. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure