Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Wedding Wednesday: Winter White Dresses


Bride or not, I love a winter white look. However, it's a little bit harder to pull off in the winter than in the summer, don't you think? In the summer, pretty much any fabric goes, but in the winter, you have to make sure you find a winter-weight white. It knocks out a bunch of gorgeous fabrics like white linen, eyelet, etc. 

So, today I'm sharing lots of great winter white dresses at all different price ranges. I soooo wish the white dress I wore for our engagement photos was still in stock. It was so perfect for December 31st, but was equally as perfect when I wore it in June in Nantucket. The dress was from Tuckernuck! But I'm determined to find some stunners!


Scroll through the widget above to see some of my favorites! One of my favorite brands is Marchesa Notte. It's a little pricey, but they have some of the most incredible white dresses. I got one for my bridal shower and I am so in love! I also included a few that aren't white but are very neutral and are pieces I think would be gorgeous for a bride-to-be to wear for a shower or other wedding event! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure